Saturday, March 7, 2009

just another day

I wanted to make a difference today. I did. I made a 13 year old boy have great hair, and I helped to temporarily relieve him of the embarrassing flaking of psoraiasis and to let him know that he matters. It's amazing to see how a little kindness can touch the heart of someone that needs to feel the touch of the masters hand.

All of us need to feel that touch of the master's hand, every so often. It empowers us to better be able to bless others in this world. When we bless others, we are actually touching them with the master's hand

I'm on my quest to live my life one day at a time. I just try to think how would God see this individual, as this is his child, too? I ask him to help me love the person that I must work on; And often I find my self growing to love that person to whatever extent.

I'll have plenty of time to look within, but I won't always have additional opportunity to know that specific person that God loves just as dearly as he loves me.

By the same token, I must occasionally remind myself that God does love me, Unconditionally. His love is free to us all. That in it's own right teaches that we must also value our own soul which is priceless.

I'll have plenty of opportunity to analyze my sexuality/sensuality/sensibility/spirituality/morality and causality when my brain and spirit are willing to wrap themselves around it.

I'm honored to get to learn from others that are remarkable to me; That can understand at least portions of my persona.

Sometimes I really love to rhapsodize philosophic.

I must go to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment