Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Korean Food

Today really sped by for work; Then some clothing shopping with my daughter Kiera (she loved buying clothing for herself) and my new friend Alex.

I needed to buy some utterly odd, coloured shirts for a sale promotion at work (they wanted everyone at work to match which is ridiculous, but oh well...I really can use some new clothing anyway).

One thing that popped into my head is that my ex-wife is telling people that she divorced me partly because of my SSA. How lovely that she is outing me.

A part of me feels ticked off that she's telling my story , and yet another part of me tends to figure that I may not know how God will work in my life to bless me with a life partner. Feeling conflicted is something I don't deal with particularly well (does anyone become good at it?). I don't know.

She asked me last week when I'm going to come out. As I likely stated previously, I'm coming out to friends as I see fit. That being said, she is on the look out for nice men for me to meet.

Anyrate, after buying the clothing, I took my daughter and Alex for Korean Food at a great little Restaurant in Layton. I ordered Kim pop, & pib im pop and we shared. Kiera and Alex never had Korean food but they both seemed to enjoy it (I warned them which foods were hot). She is so cute with her chop sticks.

I must admit that I'm occasionally conflicted with my feelings (who isn't?), and I haven't been getting to spend as much time with my children recently which leaves me highly conflicted.

My kids are such a bedrock as to help me stay sane when I'm hurting inside.

I work with people all day, every day, so I really don't go out a great deal to spend time with friends, yet I sometimes really feel a little jealous when I'm home all alone. I didn't realize until recently that I sometimes do feel a little jealous. Go figure, right?

I really love being with people in the evening, though I love being alone during the mornings.

All of us have such complexities to our souls. Such things make us actual individuals, just as our similarities make us related.

Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment